Practice Policies & Group Descriptions
Weatherstone swimmers are placed in Shark swim groups based on age and skill level. Our youngest Sharks will be assessed prior to the start of practice so Weatherstone coaches can properly determine which swim group will be the best fit so the child will be comfortable but challenged enough to improve over the course of the summer. A child's swim group may change within the course of a season.
Weatherstone Practice policies include :
- Be on time
- Listen to your Coach at all times
- No running on deck
- Parents will get a text alert from Coaches if weather forces a delay or cancellation of practice
- Practice will not occur on Sundays or July 4
- Please note: All 2021 summer practices will end five minutes early to allow swimmers to dry off and safely exit the pool area so the next group can enter.
- Swimmers' code of conduct, etc.
Mako Sharks- ages 4-7
Tiger Sharks- ages 8-10
Hammerhead Sharks- ages11-18